Since constant washing and sanitizing dries out the skin a lot, we’ve a recipe for an AMAZING Skin Healing Balm to share with you today.
Pssst, we’ve a printable recipe card for this one too, so grab it from down below!
What You’ll Need:
- Organic Yellow Beeswax (USA)
- Refined Shea Butter
- St John’s Worts Oil
- Pure Argan Oil
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Yein & Young Lavender Essential Oil
- Yein & Young Chamomile Essential Oil
- Yein & Young Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 100ml Glass Beaker/Heat-Safe Glass Bowl
- Glass Pipette (Glass droppers or disposable pipettes are fine too)
- Glass Stirrer (You can substitute this with a popsicle stick)
- Kitchen Scale
- 100g Container 👉 We used this aluminium jar!
- Add 15g of Organic Yellow Beeswax and 15g of Refined Shea Butter in the glass beaker/bowl
- Place the glass beaker/bowl over a pan of water on a stove, and melt the contents (double boiling method). Stir occasionally to make sure it melts evenly.
- Once melted, remove the glass beaker/bowl from the pan.
- With a glass pipette, add in 15ml of St John’s Worts Oil, 5 ml of Argan Oil, and 5ml of Vitamin E Acetate. Stir well to blend.
- Add 5 drops of Lavender essential oil, 3 drops of Chamomile essential oil, and 3 drops of Tea Tree essential oil.
- Pour into 100ml jar. Allow to cool.
Want to know more? Check out these posts!
👉 Four Butters You Can Add to Your Melt & Pour Soap
👉 How to Reduce White Rub-In Time in Emulsions
👉 How to Fix Grainy Butters & Balms
👉 Berry Refreshing Natural Lip Balm DIY
👉 DIY Easy and Natural Aromatherapeutic Solid Perfume